Orders Export and Import for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.4.3
Easily export and import customers and guest orders including all order data as well as product, and customer-related data. The easiest way to transfer Orders between Magento sites/installations
- Export and import orders any number of orders in a CSV file;
- Export and import orders including all information, such as order & account information, address information, payment & shipping method, items ordered (SKU, name, status, tax, totals, etc.), order status, comments and more;
- Export and import orders for a specified date. Optionally create invoices, shipments and credit memo(s) during the import;
- Supports all product types (simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, downloadable and virtual). Supports custom order number and custom order status;
- Manage all export and import history(log) from the admin panel. Clear export and import history manually or automatically;
- Import and export orders from the command line(CLI), single and bulk/multiple CSV files imports. Schedule order imports/exports via cron job.
The extension allows exporting all customers and guest orders into a CSV format, including all related data. The extension exports orders in a CSV format that can directly re-imported back into Magento system without any additional modification. The export includes :
- Order Information: order id, ordered date, status, website, store view,
- Account Information: customer name, email, group
- Address Information: billing and shipping address
- Payment and shipping method
- Items Ordered: including product SKU, name, status, original price, price, qty, subtotal, discount, tax amount & percentage, discount amount and row total, etc
- Order totals: subtotal, shipping & handling, grand total, total paid, refunded and due
- Order status and comment histories
- Custom order attributes, such as Order Notes/Comments, etc.
On top of that, store administrators can define the date (from/to) to export orders, the field separator, fields enclosure. The order export support multiple currencies, websites, stores, and stores view
The extension is also handy for doing data transfers, allowing stores administrators to export orders from one Magento installation and import them to another Magento installation. You can :
- Import all orders including all related data, such as order & account information, address Information, payment & shipping method, order status, order comment histories and more
- Import items ordered (for all product types: simple, grouped, configurable, bundle, downloadable, and virtual), including quantities(invoiced, shipped, refunded, canceled), taxes and discounts
- Import custom order number. eg. ORD-CUT-001, etc.. Import custom order attributes, such as Order Notes/Comments, etc.
- Create customers during the import if customers do not exist. Define the fields separator and enclosure for the import
- Optionally create invoices, shipments, and credit memos during the import
- Import an exported orders file directly into Magento backend without any additional modification
The order import support multiple currencies, websites, stores, and stores view
Command Line (CLI) Export/Import
The extension allows running the order export straight from the command line. All orders and all related data are included on the export same as exporting from the admin panel.
You can :
- Run order export straight from the command line using php bin/magento ulmod:order:export;
- Export orders including all data (eg. orders, customers, products ordered and, tax data) on the command line;
- Specify the directory to export orders and the filename output from the command line;
- Specify a From/To date time interval to export the orders from the command line;
- Define the fields separator and enclosures for the export from the command line;
- Schedule order exports via cron job;
You can :
- Run order import straight from the command line;
- Import orders including all data (eg. orders, customers, products ordered and, tax datas) on the command line;
- Choose to create invoices, shipments during the CLI import;
- Define the fields separator and enclosures for the import from the admin panel;
- Import orders from a single CSV file using bin/magento ulmod:order:import-single;
- Import orders from multiple or bulk CSV files (batch import) located on the current or separate directory;
- Schedule order imports via cron job;
The import progress percentage along with all useful message is displaying during the import
Import/Export Orders History
The extension allows to monitor and control order imports and exports from the backend, identify a successful and failed imports and exports including all details.
The Export and Import history features allow you to :
- Log all order import and export from your store
- View detailed info of each history including import/export date, import/export type (Admin GUI or CLI), admin username, file name, file path, file size, execution time, status and message
- Download each export and import log with a single click
- Check if there are problems with your import or export files
- Clean all order export and import history manually with a single click
- Automatically clear order export and import history after a specified time period, e.g. remove import/export history for 30 or more days ago.
both order exports and imports performed from backend and command line (CLI) are logged/available in the history
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust