Magento 2 Checkout Order Comments Extension
|Extension version: 2.4.2
Offer a great shopping experience to customers and guests by allowing them to add comments, special notes, messages,s or delivery instructions to orders during the checkout process.
- Improve the checkout process with order comments;
- Customers and guests can leave order comments during the checkout process;
- Display the order comment field/box expanded, collapsed, or with no expand/collapse by default on the checkout page;
- Ability to specify the maximum characters allowed for the order comment;
- Display order comment on customer account in the storefront;
- View order comment left during the checkout process on admin grid and order details;
- Insert order comment on email template to display on confirmation emails.
Need to allows customers to add comments to their orders during and after their checkout and receive admins' replies? explore the Order Comments/Notes Pro version
Improve the Checkout Process With Order Comment
It is important to understand what your customers think about your products or if they wish to comment on something to improve their shopping experience.
The Order Comment extension :
- Allows customers and guests to add their comments about the order during the checkout process;
- Allows customers to read the comment left during the checkout on "My Account -> My Orders -> View Order."
Store administrators can :
- Show or hide order comment on customer account;
- Specify the max characters allowed for the order comment at the checkout page. For example: if stores admins specify "200" shoppers won't be able to enter an order comment with a character greater than 200;
- Choose to display the order comment field/box expanded, collapsed, or with no expand/collapse by default on the checkout page
- View the order comment on-grid and order details page in the admin panel;
- Insert the order comment on the email template to display on the confirmation email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust