Magento 2 Testimonials Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.12
Increase your store credibility and win more purchases by using reviews from your satisfied customers on your Magento store pages. Persuade new visitors to purchase products or services at your store as most of the visitors prefer to read reviews before they buy from any stores.
- Generate more trust through testimonials. 3 templates (List, Grid, and Slider) and 4 Layout pages, to showcase your desired testimonials.
- Testimonial submission form on the new page, with 4 layout pages, Google reCAPTCHA, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more) options and additionals options like customer company, job position
- Testimonials widgets to display recent or random testimonials on any pages and position. Display testimonials rating block in the sidebar
- Email notifications to get noticed on new testimonial submission
- Configure and manage testimonials in the admin panel.
- Fully responsive for mobile devices and multiple websites, stores, and store views supported supported
Generate More Trust Through Testimonials
Let your customers check or submit testimonials about your store or services and boost your store credibility as a great majority of shoppers/visitors are likely to place orders after reading testimonials.
Magento 2 Testimonials - Reviews Extension enable you to :
- Set the number of testimonials per page.
- Show user email, company, and job position along with the testimonials
- Show testimonials in my account section (for customers)
- Set testimonial meta information such as meta title, meta keywords, and meta description for SEO-Optimized, this will ensure maximum online visibility of your testimonials.
- Choose the layout of your testimonial page. 4 Layout types (empty, 1 column, 2 columns with left bar, and 2 columns with right bar ) supported
- Choose from 3 templates (List, Grid, or Slider) to showcase your testimonials
- Set auto-approve testimonials to automatically approve any testimonial submitted. This feature will save a lot of time from searching and approving testimonials.
- Improve your store credibility.
Testimonials Submission Form
Make testimonials submission form more encouraging. Ask customers for feedback by adding a testimonial submission form in your store
With Magento 2 Testimonials - Reviews Extension you can :
- Allow your customers to submit testimonials to your store.
- Allow visitors to add new testimonials in your Magento store without logging in.
- Choose the layout of your testimonial form page. 4 Layout types supported (Empty, 1 column, 2 columns with left bar, and 2 columns with right bar)
- Enable additional fields on the submission form for customer/visitors such as company, and job position, this generates more trust in testimonials
- Enable social networking(Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, and Vimeo) on the submission form to make the form looks more encouraging because it allows customers/visitors to promote their social data
- Allow your customers or visitors to upload their image(avatar)
- Allow users to rate your store services on a 5-point scale.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA to avoid bot reviews, this feature will protect your website from spam and abuse while letting real people pass through with ease
- Define the message to show after the testimonial is successfully submitted in the admin panel
Testimonials via Widgets
Magento 2 Testimonials - Reviews Extension comes with a set of widgets to display recent testimonials or random testimonials in your home page, category pages, product pages, or any pages and position (top, bottom, left, right content, etc..), where ever you want by means of the widget.
The Widget features enable you to :
- Allow customers to place testimonials from any pages (homepage, category page, etc..)
- Animate testimonials list block on the sidebar
- Show testimonials review block on the sidebar.
- Slide recent or random testimonials on the sidebar. eg: left or right sidebar
- Slide recent or random testimonials on any pages (CMS pages, Category pages, etc..)
- Show testimonial form on any page. eg: homepage, to allow visitors or customers to easily submit the testimonial
Get notified by email when customers or visitors submit testimonials in your store.
The email notifications feature :
- Enable you to receive notifications immediately when testimonials are submitted from customers through the testimonial form.
- Come with ready-to-use email templates which you can easily customize to fit your need.
- Enable you to specify the sender name, sender email, email subject, receiver email, and bcc emails IDs
You can configure the Testimonials extension and manage each testimonial in the admin panel. Clear backend interface.
Magento 2 Testimonials - Reviews Extension enables you to :
- Set testimonial link in top or footer links of the page
- Easily configure testimonial list page, submission form page, sidebar, and emails notifications in the admin panel
- Add testimonials in the admin panel on behalf of your customers to save their valuable time
- Edit any testimonial data (title, message, store view, status, rating, author info, etc..) on the admin side
- Approve or reject submitted testimonials on the admin side
- Enable the latest testimonials on any page through a widget.
- Enable testimonials list and reviews in the sidebar through widgets.
- Enable testimonial submission form on any page and position through a widget.
- Mass approve, reject, or pending testimonials from the grid
Responsive for mobile devices and Multi-Store
The multi-store feature helps you add/edit testimonials, set testimonials, and get any submitted testimonials per website or store.
The mobile-friendly design will allow your customers to read and submit testimonials on tablets and smartphones.
Magento 2 Testimonials - Reviews Extension extension :
- Is responsive for any mobile device and provide you with responsive and touch-optimized for great tablets and mobile experience
- Lets store visitors or customers read testimonials on all types of gadgets
- Support different store views with different languages
- Enable you to manage testimonials per store on the admin side
- Enables you to show testimonials per website or store
- Enables you to receive submitted testimonials per website or store
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust