Magento 2 Bundle Kit - Product Kits - Combo Discounts
|Extension version: 2.0.1
Promote specific products in form of kits or package with fixed or percentage discounts. Offers combo discounts to buyers, encouraging them to purchase more. Boost conversion, and increase sales in your store.
- Create an unlimited number of product kits/packages for combo discounts
- SEO optimized landing page to list all existing product kits/packages. Ability to specify metadata (title, description, keyword, URL), description, layout, and more
- Flexible placement and positioning, display bundle kits/packages block in several positions at product page ("in product tab", "below product tab", "in custom position"), and other pages (eg. home, category, CMS, etc.) via the widget
- Support two discount types: percentage and fixed. Allows buyers to select one or multiple items from the kit/package
- Restrict display per customer groups, store views, and scheduled date
- Sales & Packages statistics, track the number of clicks, views, and sales of each product kit/package from a separate grid. Display info about the ordered product kit/package on the backend order grid, and view page
- Support simple, virtual, downloadable, bundle, and configurable product types
- Configure and Manage bundle kits from the admin panel. Support multistore. Fully responsive for mobile devices
Problems & Solutions
Bundle Kits are groups of individual products sold as a single unit for a single price. It enables store owners to build product kits/packages, offering buyers a set of products that go well together and at a discounted price. Facilitates buyers to purchase with a single click.
Magento 2 by default does not support bundle/product kits or does not come with the ability to offer a combo discount to buyers, a discount on a set of products at the storefront, allowing buyers to purchase with ease in one click.
Example#1: a store owner has 3 products: "ProductA", "ProductB", "ProductC", and he want to build a kit/package that offers a discount to those three products together, allowing buyers to purchase one product from the kits or all product of the kit.
Example#2: a store owner wants to build the followings product kits to offers combo discounts to buyers: Kits (e.g. beer machine ‘starter kit’, coffee machine ‘starter kit’), Sets (e.g. ‘Set A’ mouse box, ‘Set B’ keyboard box) Multipacks (e.g. ‘4-Pack’ shoes, ‘8-Pack’ shoes), Tiered products (e.g. ‘Basic’ fruit basket, ‘Premium’ fruit basket)
Due to the current limitation in the default Magento 2, store owners won't be able to easily offers discounts on products that work together.
As a result, it makes it difficult for store owners to offers combo discounts or discounts on a set of products to buyers.
The Bundle kits extension for Magento 2 overcome this limitation by adding the functionality to create product kits/packages, with a fixed or percentage discount price, and display them at the storefront. It helps store owners to design and create the best deals that shoppers can buy. The store owner can et a separate discount amount per product included in the kit.
For example, stores owners can create 2 product kits that include "ProductA", "ProductB", and "ProductC" and offers a discount as follows:
Product Kit #1 (Percentage Discount) :ProductA (-5%) + ProductB(-10%) + ProductC(-15%) = -20%.
Product Kit #2 (Fixed Discount): ProductA (-$5) + ProductB(-$10) + ProductC(-$15) = -$20
Buyers will get -20% when they order Product Kit #1 and -$20 when they order Product Kit #2. Buyers can also choose to order one or more products from the kits Eg. from Product Kit #1, buyers can choose to order only ProductA (-5%) + ProductB(-10%) and the discount will be -15%.
As a result, buyers will be able to buy one or a set of discounted products with a single click. this will boost conversion and increase sales significantly. Also, store owners can improve stock turnaround in the store.
Landing Page (Listing Page) At Storefront
Create any number of product kits/packages per your business need, list them at the dedicated landing page of your site.
- Unlimited bundle kits: build any number of product/bundle kits to offer combo discounts to buyers
- Select or create the CMS page to use as your landing page where all existing product kits/packages will display. Define a short description to appears before the product kits list, choose the layout of the landing page
- SEO Optimized: define the metadata (title, URL, keyword, and description) of the landing page to gets a better rank on search results
- Top menu navigation: include the landing page link at the first or last item in the top menu navigation
- Pop-up for custom options: display pop-up for products with custom options, allowing buyers to select custom options right at the landing page, without redirecting to the product page.
The product Kits extension is mobile-friendly, supports any device type and screen size.
Flexible Placement & Positioning
The Bundle Kits extension is a great tool for running a marketing promotion, increasing click-throughs to other product pages, and much more. You to display bundle kits/packages block at any place and position of your store.
- Product Page: display the bundle kits/packages block "In Product Tab", "Below Product Tab", or "In Custom Position" using a predefined code insert(XML layout, CMS tag, and phtml template)
- Other pages via a widget: you can insert the bundle kits/packages block to any other page and position using a widget. Create a widget to list all existing bundle kits/packages at any page (eg. home, category, CMS, etc.) and position of your site,
The Bundle Kits extension is a great tool for running a marketing promotion, flash sales campaigns, increasing click-throughs to other pages, and much more. The extension enables you to restrict bundle kits/packages in the storefront :
- Per customer groups: select one or more customers groups to display the bundle kits/packages in the storefront
- Per store view: select the store view to display bundle kits/packages in the storefront. Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
- Per scheduled date: specify the start and end date/time for the bundle kits/packages to appears on the frontend
Two Discount Types
The extension support fixed and percentage discounts with flexible settings.
- Percentage discount: allowing to discount items by subtracting a percentage of the regular price.
- Fixed discount: allowing to discount items by subtracting a fixed amount from the regular price.
- Flexible settings: you can choose the discount type to apply to the kit/package, specify the discount amount to apply to each item. Choose to apply the discount to the "Child Products" of the kit/package: "if any child products of the kit/package are chosen", or if "all child products of the kit/package are chosen". Also, you can apply a discount to the "Main Products" of the kit/package.
Main & Child Products
The Bundle Kits extension supports simple, virtual, downloadable, bundle, and configurable product types. When creating the kit/package, you can select the main and child products of the package.
- Main Products are the main product of the kit/package, the product that displays before child products in the storefront. The kit/package will display on the page of any main product (product page).
- Child Products are products that appear after the main product of the kit/package at the storefront. The kit/package does not display on the page of any child products (product page).
The kit/package will not display at the storefront if any child products of the package are disabled or do not exist in the store.
You’ll be able to track and analyze the efficiency of all offers in one place. Useful for identifying the promotional offers buyers are interested in the most and adjusting the marketing policy accordingly.
- Packages Reports: a separate statistics grid monitoring the number of clicks and views of each kit/package ("Main Product"). You can mass reset statistics or separately per single kit/package
- Sales Reports: a separate grid to track the number of orders for each kit/package. You can mass clear all sales logs or separately per single kit/package
- Order Grid & View Pages: the extension display the info about the ordered bundle kits on the order grid and view page in the backend.
Configuration & Management
The Bundle Kits extension for Magento 2 is easy to configure, and use. Store admins can control each functionality of the extension from the backend.
The extension supports multiple websites, stores, and store views. You can configure the extension per store views websites, stores, and store views.
The extension displays a separate grid where all existing kits/packages and listed. You can mass enable, disable and duplicate each kit/package from the grid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust