Magento 2 Advanced Breadcrumbs Extension
|Extension version: 2.2.7
Enhance your breadcrumbs and help visitors and search engines better navigate through your site.
- Show breadcrumbs on the product page. Use shortest or longest breadcrumbs navigation paths on product pages and prioritize categories to use in breadcrumbs for products that are assigned to multiple categories
- Permanently add category path to the breadcrumb for product page, whether the user accesses the product page from the search engine or any page of the site
- Adds structured data markup to the product page, to show rich snippets for breadcrumbs in search results
- Show breadcrumbs on compare product, wishlist index, and wishlist share pages
- Show breadcrumbs on customer account pages, such as confirmation, set password, edit information, review index, review view, billing agreement, edit book address, view book address, downloadable, sales order history, sales order view, store payment method, and newsletter subscription pages
- Show breadcrumbs on the checkout pages. Eg. shopping cart, checkout index, and checkout success pages
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Breadcrumbs on Product Page
A breadcrumb trail on a page indicates the page's position in the site hierarchy. A user can navigate all the way up in the site hierarchy, one level at a time, by starting from the last breadcrumb in the breadcrumb trail. The extension will permanently add category path to the breadcrumb for the product page, whether the user accesses the product page from the search engine, or from any page (eg. home, CMS, category, custom page, etc.) of your website.
Magento 2 Advanced Breadcrumbs Extension allows to use the :
- Shortest possible breadcrumbs path. e.g. "Store – Category – Product"
- Longest possible breadcrumbs path. e.g. "Store – Category – Subcategory 1 – Subcategory 2 – Product"
- Category priority functionality: this uses the priority of the categories to select the breadcrumbs
On top of that, the extension adds structured data markup (rich snippets) to the product page, allowing search engines to categorize the information from the page and display product breadcrumbs in search results. You can enable or disable the rich snippets of data in the backend.
Breadcrumbs on Customer Account, Checkout, Compare, Wishlist, and Contact Pages
Search engines use breadcrumb markup in the body of a web page to categorize the information from the page in the search results. Advanced Breadcrumbs extension can also show breadcrumbs on the pages where standard Magento 2 doesn't by default.
Magento 2 Advanced Breadcrumbs Extension allows you to show breadcrumbs on :
- Customer account pages, such as confirmation, set password, edit information, edit book address, view book address, downloadable, sales order history, sales order view, review index, review view, billing agreement, store payment method, and newsletter subscription pages
- Checkout pages, such as shopping cart, checkout index, and success pages
- Compare product page
- Wishlist pages, such as wishlist index, and share pages
- Contact page
Easy Breadcrumbs Configuration
Breadcrumbs are available on some pages by default in Magento 2. However, there are still a lot of pages without breadcrumbs. Magento 2 Advanced Breadcrumbs Extension allows you to show breadcrumbs on the pages where Magento 2 doesn't by default.
You can :
- Enable breadcrumbs for product page
- Choose product page breadcrumbs type: Shortest, Longest, or default
- Enable or disable the category priority functionality. This uses the priority of the categories to select the breadcrumbs
- Set breadcrumbs priority per category
- Enable or disable breadcrumb rich snippets for product page
- Enable breadcrumbs on customer account page: confirmation, set password, edit information, edit book address, view book address, downloadable, sales order history, sales order view, review index, review view, billing agreement, store payment method, and newsletter subscription pages
- Enable breadcrumbs on compare product, whilst index, and wishlist share pages
- Enable breadcrumbs on the contact us page
On top of that, you can manage (view and change) all breadcrumb's priorities for the category from the grid. The Multi-store feature enables you to configure Advanced Breadcrumbs per website or store
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust