Magento 2 Checkout Newsletter Subscription
|Extension version: 2.0.4
Offer a great shopping experience to guests users by allowing them to subscribe during the checkout process.
- Easy guess subscription at the checkout
- Specify whether the checkbox is selected or not selected by default at the checkout
- Subscribe your guests to your newsletters forcibly with the visible and hidden subscription option
- Define the subscription label to appear at the checkout
- Show or hide subscription short note at the checkout and define a short subscription note to appear at the checkout
- Easy to configure and use
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Increase Newsletter Subscription
The extension adds a check of subscription option at the checkout, allowing guest or not registered customers to sign up for your store's newsletter. Customers will be listed at the subscriber list on admin panel and the subscription status will appear at the customer account
The extension allows you to :
- Increase your newsletter subscription
- Force guess to subscribe to your newsletter during checkout, you can choose to hide or show the subscription option
- Pre-select the subscription option by default, the checkout will appear checked at the checkout and guess user can keep it checked or uncheck it in case he does not want to subscribe
- Let guess select the subscription option by default
- Define the subscription label and note to appear at the checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust