Magento 2 Checkout Success Page Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.11
Increase your sales significantly by improving the design of your Magento 2 checkout success page.
- Display order information and discount code at the success page
- Related, up-sell or cross-sell products supported
- Display custom content with the help of CMS block
- Get more email subscriptions with the help of newsletters subscriptions
- Social sharing buttons to increase traffic in your store and grow revenue.
- Display help info including the telephone, email or any other detail for quick help
- Display account registration button right on the success page
- Preview the checkout success page from the backend
- Fully responsive for mobile devices
- Checkout success page configuration from the admin panel, multiple websites, stores, and store view supported
- Multiple customizations options to style the success page as per your needs
Improve The thank you page
Magento 2 checkout success page extension allows you to provides more info to customers on the thank you page and encourages them for further purchases. Customers can
- View their orders directly on the thank you page, including shipping address, billing address, payment method, shipping method, and full order summary
- Get a discount code on the thank you page for their next purchase
- Get details of promotional material such as banner promo or custom content
- View a list of products that they may feel interested in, so they can purchases more
- Subscribe to the newsletters to stay connected; this increases the customers’ loyalty to the company
- Share their purchase on social networks, a helpful tool to draw more attention and get more traffic to your website
- Call or drop an email thank you to the info provided by the store's owner on the "Need Help" section
The Magento 2 Checkout Success Page extension is fully responsive to mobile devices, the thank you page looks great on any screen type and size. Also, the extension allows guests or not registered customers to create an account right at the success page
Checkout Success Page Configuration
Magento 2 Checkout Success Page extension is easy to configure, it takes only a few options to set up the extension, which could be done in under few minutes. Admin can control each functionality from the admin panel.
From the top section store admins can:
- Enable or disable the extension;
- Enable or disable the thank you message block and define the thank you message to display at the top of the page;
- Upload the background image to display in the thank you message block;
- Enable or disable the order information block;
- Show or hide order status, product thumbnail, reorder, and print button;
Store administrator can:
- Enable or disable discount coupon block;
- Define the discount message to display;
- Select the coupon code to use from the list of coupon codes created at the "Marketing -> Cart Price Rules";
- Set the min subtotal and the background image to display at the discount block;
- Restrict the coupon code per customer group;
- Enable disable CMS Block section;
- Choose the CMS Block to display from the list of CMS Block created;
- Additional enable a custom cms block and define the custom content to display;
- Enable or disable product relationships section;
- choose the product relationships to display, related, up-sell or cross-sell products;
- Enable or disable newsletters subscription and social sharing tools block;
- Set the sort order of each block in the middle section;
Bottom, Design, and Preview Sections
Store admins can:
- Enable or disable the help and account registration blocks;
- Define the help content to display, WYSIWYG editor supported;
- Define container background color, icon color, buttons text, hover and background color, and link color;
- Adjust each social sharing button color;
- Specify the "Order Number" to preview the checkout success page;
- Preview the "Checkout Success Page" in a new window;
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust