Magento 2 Store Locator - Finder - Maps - Dealer
|Extension version: 2.0.11
Helps customers quickly find the nearest physical stores with your products on a customizable, and well-designed store locator page.
- Create any number of store locations;
- Search for closest stores by address, country, state, zip code, and more
- Display all physical stores in a single map
- Display product availability in specific stores
- SEO Optimized, metadata (title, description) and URL key
- Ability to upload a store image and custom marker
- Expand and collapse the opening and closing hours
- Restrict location display per store view
- Import locations via a CSV file, sample import file included
- Responsive for mobile devices, adjusted and work great on any type of device and screens size
- Flexible configuration and managemntt
- Multiple websites, stores, and store view supported
Search For Closest Physical Stores
All physical stores are grouped on the map within the same area and listed in the left sidebar for better navigation.
Customers can :
- Search for closest physical stores by store country, street, state/province, city, zip code
- Specify the search radius and distance units (miles or kilometers) and get the results tailored to their needs
- Easily locate each physical store on the map
- See each location on an interactive Google map, play with scale and map view.
- See store list including image, address, view street, and direction on the left sidebar
- Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite
Detailed Information On The Map
Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps Extension allows you to display any number of store locations on the map. Each created store location will be automatically added to the map.
Detailed information of each store will pop up on the map including :
- Store image
- Address (street, city, zip, state, country)
- Phone, email, website URL
- A description describing the store
Use a different marker icon per physical store to make it recognized on the map
Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps Extension makes it easier to manage product availability per physical store. You can :
- Use flexible condition settings to assign products to specific store locations
- Assign specific products or all products to store locations
- Show or hide product availability block at the product page
- Customize the message to display at the product page for products ‘Availability in stores’
After a product is assigned to the location, the link to the store location will be automatically added to the product's page.
The extension is fully responsive for mobile devices
Configuration & Management
Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps Extension enables you to control each functionality from the admin side. You can:
- Define URL, meta title, and description of the store locator page;
- Show or hide store locator in the top and footer links, and define the locator text to appear at the top and footer links of each page;
- Specify your Google Maps API Key, a detailed guide to Get the API Key is provided;
- Defines the map zoom levels and available search radius;
- Defines the text to display when the store is closed, choose to use the scheduled time in am or pm format;
- Choose to use the scheduled time in am or pm format;
- Show or hide location block at the product page;
- Defines the location availability message to appear on the product page;
Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps Extension supports multiple websites, stores, and store views. You can configure the extension per store views websites, stores, and store view
Also, Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps extension allows you to create any number of locations. You can:
- Enable or disable each location;
- Defines the name, description, address, coordinates, phone, email, and website URL of each location;
- Choose the store view to display each location;
- Upload the image per location and a custom marker to override the default marker on the map;
- Assign products to each location via condition settings;
- Enable or disable the schedule per each location and define the opening and closing hours per day (From Monday to Sunday);
- Import locations using a CSV file, a sample import CSV file included
- Mass, enable, disable and delete locations from the grid.
- Filter locations by name, address, city, zip, country, sort order, status from a grid.
- Import Behavior: select Locations import action
- Sample Import available: the download sample file appear on each import selection, allowing stores admins to download with a click, and prepare his import file based on a sample
- Validations strategy: choose to stop the import on error or skip error entries
- Errors Count: specify the number of errors that can occur before the import is canceled
- Fields separator & enclosure.: admins can define the fields separator to use during the locations import and choose to enclose each field
- Detailed validation messages are displayed during the Locations import, informing admins of the possible errors before importing locations
On top of that, Magento 2 Store Locator/Dealer/Finder/Maps Extension displays detailed errors and success messages, that may occur during the locations imports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust