Custom Order Number for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.0.4
Helps store owners managing their order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbering using prefixes, suffixes and any combination of numbers, letters and date/time variables.
- Any combination of letters, numbers and dates/times for all order, invoice, shipment and credit memo
- Starting number of order, invoice, shipment and credit memo
- Custom increments for order, invoice, shipment and credit memo
- Set the length of order numbers via custom padding
- Automatically reset the counter, daily, monthly and yearly
- Reset counter manually per day, month or year
- Flexible configuration
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Customizable order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbering
The extension helps you customize your order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers to keep your business info private and hide your real sales from competitors. Look more professional to customers
The extension helps you :
- Comply with local customs for order numbers
- Attract new clients using order numbers
- Hide business data using increment intervals
Flexible number patterns and counter
- Set up the order, invoice, shipping and credit memo numbers in any required format.
- Use various variables such as the counter, store name, month, day, year, country code, random numbers, order ID
- Set a custom starting number for the counter,
- Set a separate counter per website and store view or globally
- Reset counter manually or daily, monthly or yearly automatically
Adjustable increment, padding length and Same number for all documents
You can :
- Set a custom starting number for counter
- Specify increment padding length, the total number of digits in the order number.
- Set the same number for order, invoice, shipping, and credit memo number, useful to track billing documents more efficiently. when a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will take the same number as the associated order
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust