Magento 2 Export Import Product Attributes
|Extension version: 2.0.4
Easily export and import product attributes including all data. The easiest way to create product attributes in bulk or to transfer product attributes between Magento sites/installations.
- Export and import any number of product attributes in a CSV file;
- Export and import product attributes including all data such as entity_type_id,attribute_code,attribute_set,attribute_group_name and more;
- Export product attributes per attribute sets;
- Sample CSV import file for the product attributes, available to download right at the import settings;
- Support three import behavior: Add/Update, Replace and Delete;
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results;
- Manage all product attributes export history(log) from the admin panel. Clear export history manually or automatically.
Problems & Solutions
Magento 2 by default does not offer the ability to export and import product attributes. Example: if store admins have 100 product attributes to add/remove/update at the store, they will have to add/remove/update them one per one.
As a result, it takes more store admins time on adding, removing or updating product attributes in the backend.
The product attributes Export and Import extension for Magento 2, extends the default limitation by adding functionality to export and import product attributes. It allows store admins to import and export a small or large number of product attributes at once. With a single click, stores admins can bulk remove/add/update product attributes at a store.
As a result, it simplifies stores admins work and saves their time on such actions.
Export Product Attributes
The extension allows exporting product attributes into a CSV format, including all related data.
It exports product attributes in a CSV format that can directly re-imported back into Magento system without any additional modification.
Stores admins can:
- export product attributes including all data: such as such as entity_type_id,attribute_code,attribute_set,attribute_group_name and more; ;
- Export by attribute set: stores admin can choose to export attributes that belong to a specified attribute set;
- export in one click and download the exported CSV file
On top of that, the extension displays detailed success, failed, and error messages during the exports.
Import Product Attributes
The extension allows store administrators to export product attributes from one Magento installation and import them to another Magento installation. Useful for product attributes transfers between Magento installations
- Import Behavior: select action of importing product attributes: delete, update/add, replace
- Validations strategy: choose to stop the product attributes import on error or skip error entries
- Errors Count: specify the number of errors that can occur before the product attributes import is canceled
- Fields separator & enclosure.: stores admin can choose to enclose each field, and define the fields separator to use during the product attributes import
- Sample product attributes import file available and appears on each import selection, stores admins can download with a click, and prepare his product attributes import file based on a sample. Also, store admins can re-import the exported product attributes file without editing it
- Detailed validation messages are displayed during the import, notifying admins of the possible errors before importing product attributes
On top of that, the extension displays detailed errors and success messages, that may occur during the imports.
The extension allows store admins to monitor and control product attributes exports from the backend, identify a successful and failed export including all details.
The extension :
- Log all product attributes exports with a detailed Infos such as export date, filters (eg. attribute set), execution time, username, exported product attribute file, status and message
- Allows to Bulk clear with a single the export log of product attributes;
- Allows to delete a single export log/history of product attributes;
- Automatically clear export log of product attributes, after a specified time period, e.g. remove attributes export history for 15 or more days ago.
Store admins can choose the disable the export attributes log in the backend in case they do not needs an attributes export history
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust