Magento 2 Custom Order Status Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.13
Create custom order statuses to make order processing more clear both for customers and for admin users. Help shoppers to keep track of their orders.
- Unlimited number of order statuses to improve order processing
- Assign custom statuses to order states
- Display all custom order statues to customer account
- Notify customers when every order status change
- Use separate email templates per status and store view
- Manage all custom order statuses from the admin grid
- Apply custom order statuses from the order view page
- Sort orders by custom order statuses from order grid
Enhance Order Processing
Magento 2 Order Status Extension helps you :
- Create multiple custom order statuses as per your requirement
- Automatically send emails to customers each time their order status changes or is updated
- specify custom email templates for each particular order status
- Assign the custom order status to one or multiple order states
- Filter orders by custom order statuses from order grid, all customs order status will appear on order filters
- Change custom order statuses from the order view on the admin side
- Show all created custom order statuses on the customer account page and inform the customer of the order processing progress.
- Edit and delete all created order statues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust