Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.6
Display clean notification bar on selected pages of your store and keep your visitors, customers informed about the latest announcements, offers and more.
- Unlimited notification bar, with four content type available: HTML, Image, HTML and Countdown, Image and Countdown
- Unlimited notification group allowing to categorize notifications bars and place it throughout the store. Display multiple notification bars in an attractive slider
- Flexible notifications placement, display notifications to the homepage, product page, category page or to any other page via the widget
- Seven predefined positions to display the notification bars at any page: menu top, menu button, content top, page bottom, page top, sticky top, sticky bottom. More positions available via widget.
- Notification bars statistics, calculate a CTR for each notification
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any devices screens;
- Manage notification bar and a group from the admin panel, multiple websites, stores, and store views supported. Multiple customization options available.
Notification Bars and Groups
Create any number of notification bars as per your business need, assign them to separate categories and decide where they show up on your site. Grab your visitor's attention and make announcements.
Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension allows to :
- Create any number of notifications bars to let customers be aware of all specials and deals you offer
- Display notification bars with different content type, such as Image, HTML content, Image & Countdown, HTML content & Countdown.
- Restrict notification bar to one store view or a particular customer group
- Schedule a notification bar to display on a specific time, no need to do it manually for each notification
Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension allows creating Notification blocks (Groups) to categorize notifications bars before placing them on any page. Each group can contain several notifications bars and target a particular customer group.
You can :
- Create any number of notifications groups to categorize notifications and display them per type on any page. E.g., promotional offers, hot deals, announcements, daily deal
- Display notification groups on home, category, and product pages
- Display notification groups on any other page via the widget
- Defines the behavior of each notification group: animation effect, transition duration of each bar, navigations options (dots, arrows)
Notification Bars Placement and Positioning
Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension enables you to place alerts, announcements, or marketing messages literally in any place of your online store. You can display the notifications bars on :
- Category page, assign notification group from the category tree
- Product page, choose condition based on product attributes such as SKU, size, name, quantity, weight, many others.
- Other pages via a widget, you can insert a notification bar to any page and position using a widget
On top of that, the extension comes eight predefined positions to place the notification on any page; you can place the notification bars at the menu top, menu button, content top, page bottom, sticky top, and sticky bottom of any page
Notification bars statistics
With Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension, you’ll be able to track the effectiveness of your marketing messages. Useful for identifying the promotional offers visitors and customers are interested in the most and adjusting the marketing policy accordingly. The extension provides :
- A separate statistics grid monitoring the effectiveness of each notification
- The number of times each notification bar loaded on the page
- The number of visitors who interacted with your notifications bars. Eg. the number of clicks per notification
- The Click Through Rate (CTR) statistics per notification bars, allowing promotional campaign efficiency estimations.
Notification bars statistics are monitored separately in case of the same notification bar used in different notification groups
Manage notification bars and group
Store administrators can:
- Create any number of the notification group
- Defines the name of the group for internal identification purposes and enable or disable group;
- Specify the page to display notification group: home, category and product pages. A set of product attributes and categories are available to define the targeted product and category page;
- Create a widget and select appropriate notification group, specify the page and position to be displayed within;
- Defines the notification group position at the target page: menu top, menu button, content top, page bottom, sticky top, sticky bottom;
- Defines the notification group behavior: animation effect(slide, scale, fade in, fade out), the interval and speed between switching notification bar automatically;
Additionally, store administrators can :
- Create any number of the notification bar
- Enable or disable notification bin storefront;
- Defines the name of the notification for internal identification purposes;
- Assign notification to store view and customer groups;
- Schedule the display of the notifications, display form - to;
- Choose the content type of the notification: image and countdown, HTML content and countdown, only image, only HTML content;
With the statistic functionality, store administrator can:
- Estimate the performance of a particular notification, every notification bar loads and clicks, along with the Click Through Rate (Loads/Clicks=CTR) are displayed in the admin grid.
- Filter existing notification bars by the group they are assigned, define the target clicks, loads, CTR, or find a particular notification by its name.
Magento 2 Notification Bar Pro Extension supports multiple websites, stores, and store views, admin can create and manage each notification bar per store views websites, stores, and store views.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust