Magento 2 Edit/Update Cart Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.3
Allow buyers to edit product options (e.g. a shoe size) right at the shopping cart.
- Update product options and quantities via AJAX popup
- Support simple, virtual, downloadable, configurable, and bundle product types
- Support customization options, work with any type of custom options (radio, select, drop-down,etc..)
- Update the quantity of each item right at the edit popup.
- Update quantities via increment/ decrements buttons and via inputs
- Support multi-stores. Works with multiple websites/stores/stores
Problems & Solutions
In Magento 2 by default, once buyers at the product to the shopping cart, and want to update options or quantity, buyers will get redirected to the product page to update the options and quantity.
As a result, it increases the number of abandoned carts and decreases the chance of a purchase.
Magento 2 Edit/Update Cart Extension enhances the default Magento 2 functionality allowing buyers to update the product options and qty right at the shopping cart.
As a result, it avoids redirecting buyers to product pages when they want to update their product options and qty. Also, it enhances the shopping experience, reduces abandoned carts numbers, increases the average order value.
Enhance Shopping Experience With An Editable Shopping Cart
Magento 2 Edit/Update Cart Extension enhances the shopping experience, keeps more shoppers in the shopping cart, and reduces abandonment rates.
- Edit cart via AJAX popup: when customers click on the update/edit item, the extension displays a popup, where buyers can change the product options & qty and update without leaving the cart. The extension refresh the cart with AJAX anytime product options or qty change
- Edit configurable and bundled products: buyers can edit the options of configurable (eg. size, color, etc. ) and the options of bundled products. The extension supports swatches in configurable products and all types of bundles options (drop-down, select, multi-select, etc) and quantities
- Edit simple, virtual, downloadable and products: buyers can edit the options and quantity of simple, virtual, downloadable and products
- Edit customizations options: the extension support customs options of all types (select, drop-down, radio, checkbox, etc..), for simple, virtual, downloadable, configurable, and bundle product types. Buyers can edit their custom options right at the shopping cart
- Edit product quantity: buyers can change the product quantity in the popup via increment and decrement buttons or by entering their quantity at the quantity box
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust