Promotion Banners for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.1.6
Display clean and catchy promotions banners and notification bars on specified store pages to let customers be aware of all specials offers, discount and deals you offers. Responsive for mobile devices
- Create any number of promotional banners and notification bar throughout the store;
- Flexible banners and bar placement, display promotions at the home, product, category, cart, checkout, and other pages
- Select products to display banner from grid. Select categories to display banners from multi-select;
- Fourteen predefine, positions to display the promotions at any page: top of page, before & after main menu, main content top & bottom, bottom of page, below cart button, below total price, sidebar main & sidebar additional, sticky (top, let, right and bottom);
- Display multiple banners and bars in an attractive slider with various effect, autoplay, auto close, pagination, and navigation buttons
- Restrict promotions display to one store view or a particular customer group;
- Manage promotion banners from the admin panel
- Multiple customization options in the admin panel, to design the promotion banners from the height, to text and background colors.
Unlimited Promotion Banners
Create as many promotion banners as you want and place them on any page of your store to grab customers and visitor's attention
The extension enables you to:
- Create any number of banners to let customers be aware of all specials and deals you offer
- Place banner on the home, product, category, cart, checkout and other pages.
- Display banners on main content top and bottom, before and after the main menu, below cart button, below total price, sidebar main and additional.
- Create an eye-catching banner using one of 2 banner types: image or HTML content. Use a handy WYSIWYG editor to make your promotion banner visually attractive.
- Restrict promotion banner display to specific customer groups and store views
- Schedule the banner to display at the specified time and set the priority
The extension fully responsive for mobile devices. The mobile-friendly design allows shoppers to navigate through your promotion banners on any mobile devices screen and type
Placement and Positioning
With the Promotion Banners extension, you can display banners on a place that better resonates with your site visitors. The extension enables you to display promotion banners on various pages and up to 14 positions.
The extension enables to :
- Display promotion banners on the homepage, category, product, shopping cart, checkout, and other pages;
- Select products to display banner from admin grid. Select categories to display banners from multi-select;
- Choose one of the 14 positions available to display your promotion banner on the specified page: top of page, before main menu, after main menu, main content top, main content bottom, bottom of page, below cart button (product page only), below total price (cart page only), sidebar main & sidebar additional, sticky top, sticky left, sticky right, sticky bottom;
On top of that, you can show multiple promotion banners in the full-featured slider, allowing customers to see all promotions banners in the slider with the help of the previous next navigation button or pagination.
The Promotion Banners extension is a great tool for running a marketing promotion, alerts, increasing click-throughs to other pages and so much more.
The extension allows to display promotion banner :
- Per customer groups;
- Per store view, multiple stores supported;
- Per scheduled date, set date and time for banners display.
Additionally, you can set the priority of each promotion banner, in case of multiple notifications on the same page; they will be displayed according to their priority.
Manage Promotions banners in the admin panel
Configure the extension
The extension enables store administrator to configure and control each functionality of the extension from the admin side.
- Enable or disable the extension;
- Enable or disable the "close" promo arrow; the close arrow will displays at the top right position of the promo, allowing customers to close the promotion banner on the page manually.
- Choose the "close" promo arrow type. Up to 5 arrow type supported;
- Enable or disable the multiple promotion banners display, banners set with the same position on the page will be displayed on the slider;
- Set the slide delay, show or hide navigation arrows and pagination on the slider;
The extension enables to create any number promotion banner. Store administrator can:
- Enable the promotion banner and defines the name of the promotional banner for internal identification purposes;
- Choose the store view and customer group to display the promotion banner;
- Set the date, time and priority for banners display. A banner with same display condition will be shown according to their priority;
- Choose the page to display the banner, home, category, product, cart, checkout and other pages;
- Choose the position of the banner on the page, specify the categories and products to exclude or hide the promotion banner;
- Specify the time (in seconds) to auto-close the promotion banner
- Specify banner type, image or HTML content. Upload image or define the HTML content
- Define the height, background and text color of the banner
- Export promotion banner into Excel XML or CSV file from the grid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust