Social Login for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.0.4
Allows customers to register and log in on your store using their existing social accounts IDs.
- Social login and register buttons on account create, account login, cart and checkout pages
- Login and registration via popup, buttons are available on the popup
- 6 social network supported, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, Amazon, Instagram
- Redirect customer after a success login and registration to the current page or custom page
- Flexible placements, display logins buttons above or below registration and login form
- Invisible reCAPTCHA supported to avoid spam account
- Linking and unlinking social account from a customer profile
- Social login report supported to analyze data, monitoring the number of connections and ordered items
- Fully responsive for mobile devices, work great on any devices screens;
- Flexible configuration at the admin panel, linked accounts column at the customers grid
Social logins at any pages
The social login extension provides a shortcut by allowing customers to register and login to your store quickly via their social media accounts. The extension :
- Allows an instant registration and login from any pages of your site. The login buttons will appear at the top-links of any pages page allowing user to quickly sign via a popup
- Adds social logins on registration, login, cart and checkout pages;
- Speed up the registration and login process of customers
- Encourage customers to interact more with your website, by the ease of login or register process
- Increase traffic and engagement to your site
The extension :
- Allows customers to register and login via a Popup width a single click, avoiding page loading;
- Adds login and register links in top-links of the page for a quick sign via a popup;
- Allows you to display the social buttons at the top or right side of the form;
The Social Login extension is fully responsive for mobile devices, adjusted and work great regardless of the type of device and screen used to view your store.
The Invisible reCAPTCHA test will appear only in cases of suspicious requests and does not require any input from your stores' visitors to confirm that they are not a bot.
- Add reCAPTCHA on login and registration forms;
- Avoid spam accounts creation from customers via the reCAPTCHA
- Prompt the most suspicious traffic to solve a captcha, spambots have to face multiple challenges to submit the forms
- Provide an advanced analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs
Linking social account
The extension adds a "My Social Accounts" section under customer account in the frontend allowing customers to :
- flexibly manage their social account right the storefront;
- Linking and unlinking their social account
Configuration and Management
The social login extension allows to configure and control each functionality of the extension from the admin side.
- Enable or disable the extension in the storefront;
- Show or hide social login buttons on Popup, above or after customer registration and login form, at the checkout cart page;
- Enable or disable the Popup login;
- Choose the buttons positions at the popup, top or right;
- Choose to redirect customer on the current page or a custom page after a successful login or registration;
- Enable or disable Invisible reCAPTCHA, specify the forms to enable reCAPTCHA;
Management and Reports
Additionally, you can:
- Enable or disable reCAPTCHA on login and registration forms, specify the secret & site keys;
- Enable each social network, Facebook, Twitter;
- Specify the App ID, secret, OAuth Redirect URIs of each social network;
- Specify the order to display social login buttons at the storefront;
- View all account registered from a grid along with the customer first name, last name, email, customer and social network used;
- Estimate the performance of each social network;
- Monitor the number of connections and ordered items;
- Identifying the social network customers are interested in the most;
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust