Mega Menu for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.1.9
Improve the usability and navigation of your online store. Give easy access to categories, sub-categories, products, and more. Help customers find and purchase their favorite product quickly.
- Unlimited horizontal & vertical menu with effects: fade, slide, toggle;
- Ten submenu types: anchor text, default category listing, category listing by parent, static category listing, dynamic category listing, product listing, product grid, dynamic products listing by category, static products listing by category, content;
- Navigation menu's elements, such as header, main, featured, and footer content regardless of your chosen menu layout;
- Product labels, to draw customer attention and drive more sales to your store;
- Support widgets, to easily display a wide range of content;
- Manage all menu and submenu types in the admin panel. Multiple customization options available;
- Support sticky menu to display the main menu navigation during vertical page scrolling;
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any device and screen types;
- Export all menus into CSV or XML file. Multi-stores supported;
Horizontal & Vertical Menu
Create unlimited horizontal (top) or vertical (left) menu or both of them on one single page!.
The Mega Menu extension enables you to :
- Show horizontal and vertical navigation menu on the same or separate page
- Define/adjust all elements of the navigation menu, such as header content, main content, featured content or footer content regardless of your chosen menu layout;
- Makes the menu sticky during vertical scrolling of the page
Create professional and rich navigation menu with the support of multiple submenu types. The Mega Menu extension enables you to use ten submenu types:
- Anchor Text, for any anchor text
- (NEW)Category listing by parent, to display subcategories by parent or top level. Show up to 3 levels subcategories in the menu;
- Static category listing, to list categories statically;
- Dynamic category listing, to list categories dynamically;
- Product listing, to display products in form of a list (list mode);
- Product grid to show products in form of a grid (grid mode);
- Dynamic products listing by category, to show the product for selected categories dynamically;
- Static products listing by category, to display the product for selected categories statically;
- Default category listing, to show all default categories of your store as a list. Show up to 3 levels of the category in the menu;
Navigation menu's elements
All elements of the navigation menu (header, main, featured or footer content) are editable regardless of your chosen menu layout.
You can use :
- Header element, to display header content. WYSIWYG editor supported to quickly edit header content;
- The main element, to display content, products or categories as main content;
- Footer element, to display footer content. Support WYSIWYG editor to quickly edit footer content;
- Featured element, to display content, products or categories as featured content.
The extension also supports widget, that makes it easy to display a wide range of content at the header, footer and main content of the menu.
The perfect solution to highlight promoted items using color style and make them more visible and attractive to your customers.
The product labels feature in Mega Menu will help you :
- Define product label (name and style) per product
- Set more than one product label per product
- Run all promotion campaign easily
- Aware your customers for sales and special offers
- Drive more sales to your store!
Easy Menu and Submenu Management
You can configure the Mega Menu extension and manage all menu and submenu in the admin panel. The extension allows you to :
- Add, edit or delete menu item easily;
- Change menu effects, fade, slide or toggle. Choose your menu alignment, item height, background color, item font size, color, and more;
- Change menu effects for mobile device: blind and slide. Style your own mega menu for both desktop and mobile device without editing CSS file;
- Add CSS code to customize your menu styles
- Enable/disable menu cache from the grid. Mass enable, disable and delete menu item from the grid;
- Refresh the menu cache to update changes, not affecting your site performance;
- Export the menu list to CSV or XML file;
- Configure the Mega Menu extension per websites, stores or store views;
Responsive for mobile devices
The Mega Menu mobile-friendly design adjusted based on the current screen width, allow your visitors and customers to navigate through your store on any mobile devices type.
The extension :
- Provide you with responsive and touch-optimized for great tablets and mobile experience
- Lets store visitors navigate through your site on all types of devices screen
- Enables you to set up your own mobile menu type
- Allows you to change your mobile menu effects to slide or blind
- Enables you to style your mobile menu anchor background color, item font size and color, box title color, submenu background color, and main link color, text Label, etc..
- Allows you to select your own breakpoint in admin panel to control the viewport width at which the menu will be changed to the mobile version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust