Magento 2 Ajax Add To Shopping Cart Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.18
Provides a better shopping experience by allowing customers to add products to the cart without wasting time on page reloads.
- Ajax cart pop-up on any page, allowing to add the product to cart in a short time
- No page reloads, during add-to-cart process
- Product options supported, select custom options right at the popup without visiting the product page
- Works for all product types, including simple, downloadable, virtual, bundle, grouped, and configurable products
- Related and cross-sell supported right in the pop-up.
- Flying Image Animation, when shoppers AJAX add an item to the cart
- Update product quantity, right at the popup
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any devices screen and type;
- Ajax Cart configuration from the admin panel, multiple websites, stores, and store view supported. Multiple customizations options are available
Streamline Shopping Experience
Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart Extension streamlines the add-to-cart process, allowing customers to order the product from any page of your store quickly. Make your website more professional and attractive.
With Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart Extension, customers can :
- Quickly add the product to the cart using Ajax pop-up on any page. e.g., home, cms, category, catalog search, product pages, etc
- Select product options right from the add-to-cart window without redirecting to the product page
- Add more products from the promoted products (related and cross-sells) to the cart
- Return to the same page, category, or custom page after adding the product to the cart is done
- Update product quantity in the popup
- Add multiple products to the cart without reloading the page
The extension is fully responsive to mobile devices; the mobile-ready layout looks great on any screen type and size. allowing customers to shop anytime and anywhere
AJAX Shopping Cart Display
The AJAX Shopping Cart extension allows customizing the pop-up window by enriching it with options benefiting your customers.
With Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart Extension you can :
- Display product image, cart qty, cart subtotal, quantity box, and go-to checkout button in the pop-up ;
- Display the countdown timer on the continue shopping view cart button, allowing shoppers to see the time left the dialog window is going to close;
- Display related or cross-sell products in the popup to motivate customers to add more products to the cart;
- Limit the number of related or cross-sell products to display in the cart ;
Ajax Cart Configuration
Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart Extension is easy to install and configure; it takes only a few options to set up the extension, which could be done in under a few minutes. Store administrators can control each functionality of the extension from the admin panel.
Store admins can:
- Enable or disable the extension from the admin panel;
- Enable/disable the flying image animation;
- Choose to redirect customers to the product page if no custom options are selected/specified;
- Select what to display in the AJAX confirmation pop-up (after product is added to the cart). Eg. product image, product number in the cart, cart subtotal, product qty box, go-to checkout button;
- Define the "Continue Shopping", "Go To Checkout" and "View Cart" right from the admin panel;
- Set the countdown time to close the pop-up window;
- Enable/disable AJAX Popup at the product page;
- Specify whether the "Continue Shopping" button on a product view page should lead to the category page, custom page or remain on the product page
- Show/hide product relationships (related and cross-sell) in the pop-up;
- Define the product relationships block title. Specify the number of related, up-sells, or cross-sell products to show in the pop-up;
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust