Magento 2 Sticky Header Extension
|Extension version: 2.3.12
Fixes the upper part of your site even when the page is scrolled up / down. The logo, navigation menu, contact, shopping cart, product details will be more efficiently promoted and will remain permanently seen.
- Adds a sticky header to display main menu navigation during vertical page scrolling
- Adds a product sticky header to display product details such as image, name, price, SKU, stock and "Add to Cart" during vertical product page scrolling
- Display product thumbnail on the product sticky
- Defines the maximum number of product thumbnail to show on the product sticky
- Show or hide "product image" and "add to cart" button on mobile devices
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any type of devices and screens size
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
- Adjust the color of the main and product sticky from the admin panel
Main Sticky & Product Sticky
Main Sticky Header
Let visitors access the needed information in the shortest time possible. Important information never will be lost from sight when a page is scrolled down.
The Sticky Header extension enables you to:
- Adds an extra function to your store to make the navigation much more comfortable.
- Make header always visible when customer scroll down/up the page.
- Display main navigation menu, logo and cart icon on the sticky header during vertical scrolling on any page.
- Helps visitors navigate faster and handier through your site in record time.
- Improves user experience by saving visitors/customers time
Product Sticky Header
With the Sticky Header extension you can:
- Display product details in the product sticky such as image, name, price, SKU, stock and add to cart, during vertical scrolling on the product page.
- Make sticky product header always visible when customer scroll down/up the page
- Display product thumbnail on the product sticky and set the limit the number of product thumbnail to show on the product sticky
- Display or hide "add to cart" button and "product image" on mobile devices
- Helps visitors and customers easily add the product to cart during vertical scrolling on the product page
Sticky Header Configuration
Easily configure sticky header on the admin side, just a few options in the admin panel which makes it incredibly easy to set and use.
- Enable or disable the extension in the admin panel
- Enable Logo Image in Sticky Header
- Upload logo image to show in the sticky header. Many format type allowed. Eg. PNG, GIF, JPG, SVG, JPEG, etc.
- Show or hide the main sticky header on mobile devices
- Enable or disable product sticky on the product page
- Show or hide "Add To Cart" button and "Product Image" on product sticky. Both desktop and mobile devices
- Style the main and product sticky header without editing the CSS file. Set main and product sticky text and background color
- Configure sticky header extension per websites, stores or store view. Multi-store supported.
Fully Responsive to Mobile Devices
The mobile-friendly design will allow your visitors and customers to navigate in your site on tablets and smartphones properly. The header and product details will remain visible on the mobile device during vertical scrolling.
The extension :
- Is mobile optimized, looks great on any site and adapts to any screen size.
- Makes your header visible at all times on mobile devices, so customers can browse faster and consume more of your content
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust