Instagram for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.0.3
Integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to display Instagram images in your store and increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers.
- Fetch Instagram images and display them in the storefront by image tag, user or location
- Display images on any page of your store. Eg. Home, category, product, CMS pages and any other page
- Flexible positioning, display Instagram images at any position of the page. up to 23 positions available
- Images per row with the ability to change the images per row, from 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Limit the number of images to display in the storefront. Display images likes number, comments and adjust the container color
- Three sizes of the image available, thumbnail, low and standard resolution
- Eight sorting options are available to sort image in a set order
- Fully responsive for mobile devices, work great on any devices screens and type
- Manage the Instagram widget from the admin panel.
Fetch and display Instagram images at the storefront
The Instagram images look great in the storefront, visitors and customers can hover each image where the Instagram username, name, likes, number of comments and description will be displayed.
With the Instagram extension you can :
- Increase the number of your Instagram followers
- Increase engagement by displaying your Instagram content directly on your store, eg., image description, likes, comments and username
- Increase efficiency an save time by only posting your images to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your site
- Customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, display images by tag, location or username
- Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your store to keep your audience engaged.
The Instagram extension is fully responsive to mobile devices, the mobile ready layout looks great on any screen size.
Instagram placement and positioning (widget)
The Instagram extension comes with a widget feature, allowing to display Instagram images at any page and position of your store. Instagram images can be displaying :
- On homepage
- On category page
- On CMS page
- On product page
- On any other pages
- At any position of the page
This Instagram extension comes with an extended list of options, allowing store administrator can control each functionality of the extension from the admin side. Store admins can:
- Set a valid client id and access token from Instagram’s API
- Define the title and description to display in the storefront, before the Instagram images. Useful to describe the container on the page
- Choose to display Instagram images from a location, a user id or specific tag
- Define the number of Instagram images to display per row. E.g., 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Define the maximum number of images to display in the storefront
- Choose the size of the image to display, thumbnail (150x150), low resolution (306x306), standard resolution (612x612)
- Sort the images by as they come from Instagram(default), newest to oldest, oldest to newest, highest # of likes to lowest, lowest # likes to highest, highest # of comments to lowest, lowest # of comments to highest or random order
- Show or hide the number of images likes and choose to open the images in a new tab or current tab. Define the background color of the Instagram container
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust