Magento 2 Instagram Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.4
Integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to display Instagram images in your store and increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers.
- Fetch Instagram images and display them in the storefront by image tag, user, or location
- Display images on any page of your store. Eg. Home, category, product, CMS pages, and any other page
- Flexible positioning, display Instagram images at any position of the page. up to 23 positions available
- Ability to display all images in a single row or multiple rows
- Limit the number of images to display in the storefront
- Display images caption, including hashtags
- Fully responsive for mobile devices, work great on any devices screens and type
- Manage the Instagram widget from the admin panel.
Fetch and Display Instagram Images at The Storefront
The Instagram images look great in the storefront, visitors and customers can hover each image where the image's hashtags will be displayed.
With Magento 2 Instagram Extension you can :
- Increase the number of your Instagram followers
- Increase engagement
- Increase efficiency and save time by only posting your images to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your site
- Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your store to keep your audience engaged
The Instagram extension is fully responsive to mobile devices, the mobile-ready layout looks great on any screen size.
Instagram Placement and Positioning (Widget)
The Magento 2 Instagram Extension comes with a widget feature, allowing you to display Instagram images at any page and position of your store. Instagram images can be displayed:
- On homepage
- On category page
- On CMS page
- On product page
- On any other pages
- At any position of the page
The Magento 2 Instagram Extension comes with an extended list of options, allowing store administrators can control each functionality of the extension from the admin side. Store admins can:
- Set a valid access token from Instagram’s API
- Define the title and description to display in the storefront, before the Instagram images. Useful to describe the container on the page
- Define the total number of Instagram images to display on the frontend
- Choose to display images in a single row or multiple rows
- Choose to show caption on each image, including hashtags. The caption display when hovering images in frontend
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust