Magento 2 Social Share - Buttons - Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.8
Publish any customer’s appreciation on 200+ social networks, increase traffic in your store and grow revenue.
- Social share buttons on the homepage, category page, product page, and CMS Pages with different sharing services settings per page
- Support any custom page. Display social share buttons on additional pages such as blog, faqs, testimonial, gallery, deals pages, etc
- Two sharing services are available. Individual and all sharing services
- Three positions are supported per page. Left, right and after the social links
- Four sharing buttons style type available per page
- Configure the extension in the admin panel. Clean admin interface and many options to easily control each functionality
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any device and screens size
- Support multiple websites, stores, and store views.
Social Sharing Buttons on pages
Magento 2 Social Share extension lets visitors share links from any page of your store on social networks and attract more potential customers to the store. Social share buttons provide a variety of sharing tools like Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and more, which work great on any site.
The Social Share extension allows visitors to :
- Share from 200+ social channels available, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and more
- Recommend directly to recipients via email button
- Share on the home, category, product, and CMS pages with different sharing tools settings per page
- Share on any other pages of your store such as a blog, deals, gallery, testimonials, faqs pages, and more. Just set the page of your choice
- Share through multiple social channels, which increase website traffic
On top of that, you can get referral customers, create valuable backlinks, promote your business and increase your sales
Social share configuration
Easily reach to social network pages, right after customers click on a social button, the social page is appeared instantly on their current social page without navigating to other sites.
The Social Share extension enables you to :
- Choose sharing services(share buttons) to display on the page, individual or all sharing services
- Show or hide social sharing buttons on the homepage, category page, product page, and CMS Pages
- Display social sharing buttons in additional pages such as blog, faqs, testimonial, gallery, or any other custom page
- Set social share position per page: left, right, or after social link for product page
- Define the social share style per page, 4 buttons style provided.
- Show or hide social share on the mobile device per page
- Define the mobile device's max-width (breakpoint) of all the device screens to which you want to show or Hide sharing services.
Responsive for mobile devices and multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Have a few languages or websites? The multi-store feature helps customers and visitors to share your pages from any store view available. The mobile-friendly adapts depending on a screen-type; visitors can easily share your pages on any device type.
The Social Share for Magento 2 :
- Work great regarding the type of device and screen used to view your store
- Provides a responsive and touch-optimized for great tablets and mobile experience
- Lets store visitors share pages on any device types
- Enables you to configure the extension per websites, stores, or store views
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust