Magento 2 SMTP Email Settings Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.16
Send reliable emails from a popular email service providers or a custom SMTP server. It gives merchants complete control of custom SMTP server settings for sending Magento emails and greatly helps customers receive all emails you send.
- Successful email delivery, all emails are properly delivery to customers
- Up to twelve SMTP providers available with a predefined settings
- Email logs to check all emails logs and their status. Three status available: sent, pending and failed
- Debug mode to test emails settings and ensure a correct operation
- View the content of any email sent
- Configure the extension from the admin panel.
- Manage all emails and debug log from the admin panel. Automatically clear emails and debug logs after a specified time period
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Successful Email Delivery
Use the SMTP protocol as a more reliable way of sending your emails. This will prevent your emails from going into the junk/spam folder of the recipients or being rejected by a third party.
With Magento 2 SMTP Email Settings Extension, you can :
- Take full control over Magento 2 SMTP settings and run tests before sending out the mail
- Send reliable emails from a popular local hosting or a custom Magento 2 SMTP server
- Use predefined settings for popular email service providers such as AOL Mail, Comcast, GMX, Gmail, Hotmail, Mail.com, O2 Mail, Office365, Orange, Outlook, Yahoo, and Zoho
- Make sure that customers and partners receive all the emails you send.
- Protect your emails from the spam folder (emails not be marked as spam)
- Secure Magento 2 SMTP authentication and connection
- Avoid email rejection by the third party
Email Log and Debug Mode
The built-in Email Log is a powerful resource for diagnosing problems with emails. Log all the emails sent from your store with a detailed view in order to see what exactly was sent to a customer.
The Email Log feature enables you to :
- Log all emails sent from your store
- View the list of all emails sent in the admin panel, no need to go to the file system
- View any email sent detail, when and to whom the email was sent, the current status of the email (sent, pending, or failed), and the content of the email.
- Have the log automatically cleared after a specified time period, e.g. remove the messages sent 30 or more days ago.
- Clear the log manually whenever needed.
Run the debug mode to test all Magento 2 SMTP email settings and easily detect the wrong email settings.
Magento 2 SMTP Email Settings Extension enables you to:
- Test your emails using debug mode
- Check SMTP connection. If there’s an error, you will see it in the debug log.
- Run a self-test of the extension without sending out any emails
- See the debug log to make sure the SMTP settings work correctly
- Have the debug log automatically cleared after a specified time period, e.g. 40 days or more days ago.
- Clear the debug log manually whenever needed.
Easy SMTP Email Configuration and Management
With the flexible SMTP Email settings, you can define authentication and connection parameters that are most suitable for your business. Magento 2 SMTP Email Settings Extension enables you to :
- Log outgoing mail to see the list of all e-mails ever sent through Magento, including email contents.
- Enable debug mode to log all test settings and emails
- Disable E-mail delivery to do not send e-mails. Useful for debugging/test purposes
- Set SMTP Provider, 12 pre-defined SMTP providers
- Define server address(hostname or IP address), port(25, 587, or 465), and choose the authentication method (Login/Password)
- Choose connection security(SSL or TLS) and test connection before sending out the mail
- Set a time (in days) to automatically clean sent emails and debug log
- View all outgoing emails and debug log from a backend grid
The Multi-Store feature enables you to configure Magento 2 SMTP Email Settings Extension per website or store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust