Magento 2 Age Gate/Verification/Restriction Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.7
Prohibits underage visitors from viewing some page of your site by introducing a simple age verification
- Create any number of age verification types with different content.
- Flexible age-gate placement, display age verification at the home, CMS, cart, category, and product pages
- Predefined code insert (template, layout, CMS tag) to display age verification on any other pages and position
- Three predefined layouts to display age-gate with different content, such as (NEW) date of birth, checkbox, and buttons layout
- Restrict age verification display to one store view or a customer group
- 100% responsive for mobile devices, works great on any devices
- Configure and manage age verification from the admin panel. Multiple websites, stores, and store view supported
- Backend preview, to see how the age verification popup looks at frontend;
- Multiple customization options are available to adjust the default design.
Clean Age verification
For some reason, you may need your site’s visitors to confirm their age before viewing the content of your site. The Age verification extension adds gate verification where visitors can verify their age before visiting your page.
Magento 2 Age Verification/Restriction Extension enables you to:
- Create any number of age verification to restrict your content based on age, and ask shoppers to confirm their age before visiting your page
- Displays age verification with the date of birth, checkbox, or buttons verification options, allowing store visitors to verify their age in different ways.
- Allow store visitor to verify their age by date of birth, checkbox, or buttons options
- Define the minimum age, success and failed message, redirect URL, and more
The Age verification extension is responsive for mobile devices, works great regardless of the type of device and screen used to view your store. The mobile-friendly design allows visitors and customers to verify their age on any mobile devices type
Age verification displays
You can display the age verification on the :
- Home, and CMS pages;
- Category page, assign the age verification to one or more categories;
- Product page, product gird supported to assign the age verification to one or more products;
- Cart page;
- For other pages, insert the predefined age verification code to any page's layout, template or CMS page and block editor
Magento 2 Age Verification/Restriction Extension allows to display age verification :
- Per customer groups;
- Per store view, multiple stores supported;
- Per the scheduled date, set date, and time for age-gate display.
Age verification management
Magento 2 Age Verification/Restriction Extension allows to enable or disable the extension in the storefront, create and manage age verification on the admin side. Store administrators can :
- Define the name for an internal purpose and choose the date and time to display the age verification;
- Choose the store view and customer group to display the age verification;
- Choose from 3 layouts to display the age verification: Date of Birth, Buttons, and Checkbox layout;
- Define the age verification content (top, main, and footer) using the WYSIWYG editor, define content, failed message, success message, min age, redirect URL;
- Specify the leave URL and text, show or hide the regulation in the popup and define the regulation text;
- Define the popup width, background, text, button, and links colors. Insert a custom CSS style to the default popup design;
- Select the pages, categories, and product to display the age verification;
- Use the generated predefined CMS template tag, template, or layout code to display age verification at any other pages;
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust