Duplicate Categories for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.0.12
Save up to 99% of your time on category management by duplicating or copying category structures with or without subcategories and products from one category to another. A must-have extension for any store with many categories.
- Duplicate or copy categories with or without subcategories and products.
- Choose a parent category during the duplication to keep new duplicated categories with a structure under the selected parent category.
- Quickly find and replace content while duplicating.
- Duplicate categories per websites, stores, and stores view. Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Categories and Subcategories Duplication
The easiest way to duplicate categories with subcategories and products structure in your Magento 2 store. You will no longer create duplicate categories in your Magento 2 store manually, spend time on assigning products or check if you created a full duplicate without mistakes in settings.
With the Duplicate Categories extension you can :
- Duplicate or copy categories from one location to another
- Optionally duplicate or copy subcategories
- Optionally copy the product relationships, to keep product assignments in the duplicate categories
- Quickly find and replace content in the name, description, meta keywords and meta description fields while duplicating.
- Choose a parent category when creating a category copy. So after category duplicate, the new duplicated category with structure will be placed under the selected parent category.
The multi-store feature enables you to duplicate or copy categories with subcategories and products structure per website or store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust