Magento 2 HTML Sitemap Extension
|Extension version: 2.1.12
Provide your store visitors with a convenient overview of the whole website structure while helping search engines better crawl and index your store pages. Html Sitemap is an alternative for SEO using anchor text links in the primary navigation to ensure deeper pages get crawled.
- Proper and quick HTML Site Map creation including store views, categories pages, products pages, CMS-pages, and additional pages;
- Exclude every single CMS-page, category, and product pages to the sitemap page;
- Specify the meta title, description, and keywords of the sitemap page;
- Support two sitemap layout: product list moved into categories and product list separated from categories;
- Add additionals or customs links to the HTML sitemap. Crop or Add trailing slash on any URLs in the sitemap;
- Configure the HTML Sitemap in the admin panel;
- Fully responsive to mobile devices, and support multiple websites, stores, and store views
HTML Site Map creation
Create a significant and distinct type of residual ranking factor that is crawled by all search engines that XML sitemaps simply cannot replicate.
Magento 2 HTML Sitemap Extension enables you to :
- Generate a convenient overview of all site pages
- Display store views, categories pages, products pages, CMS-pages, additional pages, and third-party pages in Sitemap
- Exclude individually any CMS pages, category, and product pages in the sitemap
- Give visitors a good overview of your store, they will see all the website links on one page.
- Improves site usability with A user-friendly HTML Sitemap, It’s one of the key factors for Google to make your site trusted.
- Draw users' attention to the most important pages
Easy HTML Sitemap Configuration
Creates a hierarchical overview of all store pages, thus helping visitors browse your store more efficiently and find pages they need quickly and easily. By default, HTML sitemap is not available in Magento 2 out of the box, Thanks to our HTML Sitemap extension you will be able to create an HTML Sitemap on your website.
Magento 2 HTML Sitemap Extension enables you to :
- Show/Hide Stores Views, Category Pages, Product Pages, CMS Pages, Additional and Third-party Pages in Sitemap
- Set product URLs to use categories or root path
- Set categories and the products sort order (Name or Position)
- Define Additional Links to show on Sitemap (list of links and link labels to append to the sitemap)
- Define The HTML Sitemap Metadata such as Meta Title, Keywords, and Description, which are essential for search engines to understand page content better.
- Add or Crop trailing slash to Homepage or any Pages
Fully responsive and Multiple websites or stores supported
The mobile-friendly design offers your visitors a convenient overview of the whole website structure on mobile devices. Your HTML Sitemap will look great on all screen resolutions.
The Multi-store feature helps create HTML Sitemap per website or stores.
Magento 2 HTML Sitemap Extension :
- Provide you with responsive and touch-optimized for great tablets and mobile experience
- Give visitors a good overview of the HTML Sitemap in your store.
- Lets store visitors easily navigate through HTML Sitemap on all types of devices and screens.
- Enables you to create separate HTML sitemaps for different websites or stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust