Magento 2 Read More Less Description Extension
|Extension version: 2.0.5
Hide long category and product descriptions and improve the user experience
- Add the read more/less button at the category and product description
- Specify the description height to show the read more button
- Collapse and expand the long category and product description
- Define the description selector to enable the read more/less button
- Flexible configuration from the admin panel
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
Improve User Experience (UX)
Magento 2 Read More/Less Extension helps you hide the part of the description you do not want the user to see immediately and this will open by cliking the button. make the website with long content more beautiful
- Optimize the user experience of your site, allows you to include tons of data readable by search engines, without negatively affecting your visitors;
- Hide some part of category and product description while allowing the user to expand and read it if necessary;
- Is easy to configure: define the description height, the text to appear at the read more and less, and specify the category and product selector to enable the more/less button;
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust