Product Inquiry for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.3.11
Help store owners to increase more sales by clearing customers product related doubts and questions quickly.
- Enable inquiry to all products, categories, or per a single product and category. All product type supported
- Inquiry form in the popup, for a quick inquiry submission
- Inquiry form on the new page, up to 4 layout pages available to display the inquiry form on the new page
- Optional fields in the inquiry form, such as product name, product image, product SKU, telephone, attachment, and subject
- Additional fields in the inquiry form, up to 4 additional fields available with text, checkbox, and text area types
- Email notifications, get notified via email whenever customer submit a new inquiry. Autoresponder email, when an inquiry is submitted
- Responsive for mobile devices, work great on any device type
- Manage all inquiries from the admin panel, multi-stores supported
Product Inquiry On Pages
Inquiry In Product, Category Pages
If customers are satisfied with getting their questions answered and cleared out the doubts about the product, its services, utility or functionality then they won't hesitate to purchase the product.
With the product inquiry extension you can :
- Allow customers to ask questions about the products before purchase and clear any product related doubts
- Enable product inquiry in all products or per single product, simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable, bundle, and grouped product type supported
- Enable product inquiry per category or to all categories, allowing customers and visitors to submit inquiries right from the category
- Define ( from the admin panel) the message shown after the inquiry is submitted successfully in the frontend.
- Define inquiry link text, text color and background color from the admin panel
Form & reCAPTCHA
Additionally, you can:
- Display inquiry form in Popup, for a quick inquiry submission
- Display inquiry form on the new page, choose from 4 layout type to display inquiry form, empty, 1 column, two columns with left bar or 2 columns with right bar layout
- Display product image, product SKU and product name on the form
- Optionally display telephone, attachment and subject field on the form
- Allow customers to attach any file to the inquiry. All file formats supported.
- Enable additional fields in the form, up to 4 additional fields available to get more information from customers. Text, checkbox and text area field type supported. Define each field label from the admin panel
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA to avoid bot inquiries; this feature will protect your website from spam and abuse while letting real people pass through with ease
The Notification feature will let you receive instant e-mail notification for all inquiries submitted by customers and potential clients.
The product inquiry extension enables you to :
- Get notified by email when customer or visitor submit inquiries to your store;
- Send an auto-response message to the customer after an inquiry is submitted;
- Set email notifications options such as Email, Bcc Email, Sender Name, and Sender Email;
- Set more than one email id as Bcc Email;
- Receive notifications immediately when inquiries are submitted from customers through Inquiry Form;
- Receive notifications along with details like Name, Email, Telephone, Product Name, Product SKU, Store View, Message, Status and more;
On top of that, the product inquiry extension comes with a ready to use email templates which you can easily customize to fit your need.
Configure product inquiry and Manage Inquiries in the admin panel
Configure the extension
The product inquiry extension allows you to configure the extension and manage inquiries from the admin side,
You can control each functionality from the admin panel :
- Enable product inquiry per product or to all products
- Enable product inquiry in the category pages
- Define product inquiry link text to display in the storefront. e.g., "Inquiry" or "Ask Question"
- Choose the form type to show the inquiry form. Popup or New page
- Define the title to display in the product inquiry form
- Define the message to display after the inquiry is successfully submitted
- Show or hide product image, product SKU, product name, attachment, telephone and subject field in the form
Additional settings and manage inquiries
Additionally, you can:
- Enable additional fields in the inquiry form, choose the field type (text, checkbox or text area) and define the field label
- Enable or disable Google reCAPTCHA in the inquiry form to project against spam and abuse
- Enable or disable email notifications and set email notification template, admin email id, bcc admin email id, sender name, and email.
- Choose the product inquiry text and background color
- Manage product inquires from the grid. Clear admin interface
- Add, edit and view any product inquiry data ( name, email, telephone, message, attachment, status, product details, additional info, etc. )
- Mass change inquiry status (New, Processing and Completed) and mass delete inquiry from the grid
Responsive for mobile devices and multi-store
Have a few languages or websites? The multi-store feature on product inquiry helps you configure the extension and manage all inquiries per stores.
The mobile-friendly design will allow users to easily submit an inquiry on any device and screen types.
The product inquiry extension :
- Work great regardless of the type of screen and device used to view your store
- Allow configuring the product inquiry extension per website, stores or store view
- Allow managing product inquiries per website or store
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust