Canonical Url for Magento 2
|Extension version: 2.0.10
Extend the default Magento 2 canonical with a bunch of extra features that avoid duplicate content in Google's index, and make your site more crawlable.
- Canonical URL for product, category, CMS, cart pages, and any other pages
- Canonical URL for category pager and layered navigation
- Canonical URL per product attribute, for pages filtered by layered navigation
- Exclude canonical URLs per pages, such as product, category, CMS pages, or any other page
- Trailing slash for canonical URLs, add or crop trailing slash to any canonical URL
- Cross-domain canonical URL per store view and custom URL
- Ability to set the cross-domain canonical URL per single product
- Add rel=next/prev link to any previous and next category page
- Configure each functionality of the Canonical Url from the admin panel
- Multiple websites and stores supported
Solve duplicate content issues and optimize your store
A canonical tag is an essential tool in one’s search engine optimization toolbox which tells the search engine which URL is the “correct” version.
With the Canonical Url extension you can :
- Improve link and ranking signals for content available through multiple URL structures or via syndication.
- Tells the search engines that multiple pages should be considered one, without actually redirecting visitors to the new URL.
- Tells the search engines which URL is authoritative.
- Avoid duplicate content and strengthen the SEO potential of the most crucial pages in your site.
- Master internal site duplicates.
- Solve content duplication issues with rel=canonical tags and optimize your store.
Canonical Url Configuration
Set the canonical URLs in the backend to inform Google and other search engines about the preferred version of your pages. The Canonical URL extension enables to :
- Enable or disable the canonical meta tag to any pages. Eg. Category, product, CMS and any custom pages.
- Add the canonical meta tag to the pagination page. Eg. pages ending with : ?p=1, ?p=2, ?p=3 etc.
- Add a canonical meta tag to the layered navigation pages, either the current category or a filtered page
- Add rel="next"/rel="prev" to the category page. Exclude canonical meta tag on certain pages
- Set a cross-domain canonical meta tag per store view and custom URL. Add or crop trailing slash in the canonical link
- Define the cross-domain canonical URL per single product. Set the canonical URL per product attribute, for pages filtered by layered navigation
- Configure the extension per websites, stores or store view.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust