Custom Option Absolute Price for M2
|Extension version: 2.0.4
The extension extends the default Magento 2 customization option by adding absolute pricing for any product.
- Add absolute price in custom options of any option type: radio buttons, checkbox, drop-down, and multiple select
- Work with any product option type: radio buttons, checkbox, drop-down, and multiple select
- Display absolute price at the product, cart and checkout pages
- All product type supported (simple, configurable, bundle, grouped, downloadable and virtual product)
- Easy to configure and use
- Multiple websites, stores, and store views supported
The Absolute Price extends the default Magento 2 limitation when calculating the price of a product with custom options. And help store owners develop a flexible pricing strategy for specific items by using absolute price on custom options.
The extension :
- Allows to have an unlimited number of absolute price per product
- replace the initial product's price to the absolute price
- helps develop suitable pricing policy for the product with custom option
- provide a different type of charges via the custom option of the main product, such as two-day delivery, extended warranty, extra cost and more
- Work with all product types, such as Simple, configurable, bundle, grouped, downloadable and virtual product
- Display the absolute price at the product, cart and checkout page under the custom option
Easy to Configure
The extension is easy to install, configure and use. The absolute price will appear on price type under customizable options. You can :
- Create a custom option under customizable options (product edit page);
- Define the option title, choose option type price and choose "Absolute" from price type;
On top of that, you can add an unlimited number of absolute price option for any product
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Ulmod extensions are 100% open source. You can freely customize it to enhance magento functionality or meet your needs.
You can pay for our extensions in any convenient way as a full range of payment methods are supported. The most common means are credit card or PayPal. Security and fraud protection are guaranteed.
Our License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test/dev Magento installations. No license key required.
Extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same live instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However if you run each website on a new live installation of Magento, you need separate license for each of them.
The full end-user license agreement is located here: https://ulmod.com/license-agreement.html
Yes, you can install any Ulmod extension on a test/dev site and configure all the settings there before doing it on your live store.
Each Ulmod extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide.
Ulmod extensions are easy to install. You can install the extension using composer or package upload.
Please check the complete installation guide here.
Still unsure? Have complicated configurations or a lot of modules? We can offer professional installation service as well! Please includes the "Professional Installation"service option while ordering or check our professional installation service.
Absolutely. Ulmod provides a 30-day money back guarantee. Please make sure to read our refund policy here
Reasons to Choose Our Magento 2 Extensions
Solutions you can trust