Hide Price & Call For Price For Magento 2
Version 2.3.2 (Aug 22, 2020)
- Added: Compatibility with Magento 2.4
Version 2.3.0 (Nov 04, 2019)
- Improvement: Compatibility with Magento 2.3.x improved
- Improvement: Combined Hide Price & Call for price features in one
- Added: Ability to reply to a user request from the admin panel
- Added: Auto-responder email sent to customers after each request submitted
- Added: Priority display (Hide price or Call for price)
- Added: Display mode (Hide price, call for price, or global) for particular product
Version 2.2.5 (June 17, 2019)
- Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 2.2.3 (Jan 07, 2019)
- Added: Compatibility with Magento 2.3.x
- Fixed: Fix bug on attribute value
Version 2.2.2 (Aug 30, 2018)
- Fixed: Minor issues on configurable and grouped products
Version 2.2.1 (Aug 10, 2018)
- Fixed: Minor improvements
Version 2.2.0 (July 21, 2018)
- Added: extra fields with field types: text, checkbox, Textarea
- Added: ability to enable "Call for price" per categories
- Added: Admin interface updated
Version 2.1.5 (July 04, 2018)
- Fixed: minor CSS bugs
- Fixed: modal footer hidden
Version 2.1.3 (Feb 28, 2018)
- Fixed: email notifications not properly delivery
- Fixed: bug on add other product to the cart when call for price per single product is enabled
Version 2.1.2 (Dec 28, 2017)
- Fixed: hide price on My Wish List
Version 2.1.1 (Dec 22, 2017)
- Added: Code refactoring
Version 2.1.0 (Dec 18, 2017)
- Added: Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
- Added: Options to hide price & add to cart per customer groups.
- Added: Option to hide price & add to cart on wishlist page.
- Added: Options to show/hide compare and "wishlist" links.
- Fixed: Fix minor js bug
Version 2.0.2 (July 21, 2017)
- Added: Color picker lib updated
- Added: Modal widget for popup form
- Added: Escape output in template files
- Added: Improved responsive design
- Fixed: Fix escape output detected in template files
- Fixed: Fix minor bugs in admin panel
- Fixed: Fix minor CSS styles bug
Version 2.0.1 (May 05, 2017)
- Added: Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x
- Added: Code refactoring
- Fixed: Minor bugs and stability improvements.
- Fixed: ACL fixes
Version 2.0.0 (Feb 23, 2017)
- Added: Initial release.
Ulmod Support team is always ready to assist you, no matter which part of the world you are in. If something does happen and you think you might be experiencing an issue or bug, please contact us via [email protected] or submit a ticket from our Helpdesk Ticket and we will help you out.
Should you have any questions or feature suggestions, please Contact Us. Your feedback is welcome!