XML Sitemap Splitter for Magento 2
Version 2.3.7 (Apr 29, 2021)
- Enhanced: compatibility with Magento 2 EE/Cloud
Version 2.3.5 (July 16, 2020)
- Updated: fields notes
- Fixed: 404 errors when pub docroot is used
Version 2.3.3 (June 19, 2020)
- Fixed: fixed email errors when bulk generate from CLI
- Fixed: optimized CLI messages
Version 2.3.2 (June 16, 2020)
- Fixed: empty records message display on sitemap grid
Version 2.3.0 (Jan 09, 2020)
- Added: Ability to set Maximum Number of URLs per sitemap File
- Added: Missing dependencies
Version 2.2.10 (Nov 20, 2019)
- Improvement: Email Template improved
- Improvement: Code enhanced
- Fixed: Minor dependency issue on system config
Version 2.2.9 (July 18, 2019)
- Fixed: Sitemap generation errors
- Fixed: UnsSerialized errors
- Fixed: Minor ping bugs
Version 2.2.7 (July 08, 2019)
- Added: Improvements
Version 2.2.4 (March 01, 2019)
- Added: Minor update
Version 2.2.3 (Nov 28, 2018)
- Added: Minor update
Version 2.2.2 (Jan 29, 2018)
- Added: Minor fix on email reporting
- Added: Admin UX updated
Version 2.2.1 (Dec 12, 2017)
- Added: Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
Version 2.2.0 (Dec 07, 2017)
- Added: Option to include/exclude : Visible product images into sitemap
- Fixed: Code refactoring.
Version 2.1.0 (Dec 05, 2017)
- Added: Option to include/exclude : None, All, Base or Hidden product images into sitemap
- Added: Option to show/hide product image caption, title, license and custom license into sitemap
- Fixed: Minor product sitemap bugfix.
- Fixed: Memory size exhausted and 504 timeout while genrating sitemap + image (for huge catalog)
- Fixed: sitemap root location when using '/' as root location of sitemap.
Version 2.0.2 (July 30, 2017)
- Added: en_US translation file
- Added: Generation speed improvements.
- Fixed: Sitemap menu name in grid fixed.
- Fixed:e 504 Gateway Time-out on generation.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes on out of stock product sitemap.
Version 2.0.1 (May 05, 2017)
- Added: Code refactoring
Version 2.0.0 (Apr 03, 2017)
- Added: Initial release.
Ulmod Support team is always ready to assist you, no matter which part of the world you are in. If something does happen and you think you might be experiencing an issue or bug, please contact us via [email protected] or submit a ticket from our Helpdesk Ticket and we will help you out.
Should you have any questions or feature suggestions, please Contact Us. Your feedback is welcome!